Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rhetorical Analysis

The mistakes in my Analysis essay can be fixed very easily and with time. Basically all it is just grammer and structuring, also some punctuation errors. Just little things here and there and my paper would have been grader better. Some of it was putting in or leaving minor things out of the paper that should have or not have been in my paper. The main one was citing the page number, I put it in where it should not have been, and left it out where it was needed: (185) or not in at all. Another thing that I can fix is the connection of the writing with ethos, logos, pathos and the use of the rhetorical triangle in the paper. I also have to keep my personal opinons out of it and keep my mind on the assignment. I have to keep an eye out for sentence fragments so that i do not get points taken off from the final grade. So its just minor little things here and there and i will take the time to fix them and get a better grade.

2 comments:

Elijah Mitchell said...

I had the same issue with the personal opinion in the rough draft. It is had to space yourself from a topic you either agree or disagree with when you are trying to write about it. I also had trouble with the citing, but I think that is something that can be overcome with practice.

Kimbi33 said...

I had the same issue when it came to grammer. I don't think this is a hard concept, people just need to slow down and edit their papers. It's often hard to keep out your opinions when writing but that is something you can also fix easily. I think that when receiving our papers and looking over them everyone needed to improve on something. It's good though because we can learn from it!