Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blogs: What they could and should be

A blog should be a way to share information in a logical mannor. So when we respnd to each others blogs we should try to respond in a polite mannor. Blogs should also be a fun expiriance for all of us. Any how uses profanity or any other inpolite words should be banned from blogging and forced to miss the points that these blogs are. So I ask you to be nice when posting on my page, please be nice and I will be nice to your pages when I am posting on your pages. So thats what I think what a blog could and should be in the academic world and in the world out side the academic world. So bring on your posting and lets try to have a grown up discussions and tyr not to hurt feelings and or kill each other over these blogs and lets have a great year. I will be adding more to may page so you can get a better idea on who I am and where I come from.

2 comments:

Nick Tambakeras said...

First off, I dig your page design. Question about your stance on profanity and politeness: should people be asked to always censor the way they want to express themselves? Do you ever get annoyed when you're watching a comedian on Comedy Central and they bleep out some of the swear words even though they allow the comedian to say other words that you think are offensive? Who gets to decide what's inappropriate and what isn't? Is it the government's job? I wonder...

Scubadiver1188 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.